Monday, November 22, 2010

Testimony ....


This is me standing next to the Peru Ambassador. Elder Harris is in front in the red tie. The small Mexican kid standing next to the Ambassador is gong to Carlsbad! He is from Peru! : 0)

TESTIMONY:

Wow what a hard 5 weeks! I have changed already so much in just 5 weeks. More than a couple of years. My testimony has changed. I know this church is true. I know that the Atonement is real! Jesus died for me and eveyone else. I truly understand the Atonement now! I know that Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ. Without a doubt! I know that through prayer anything is possible. He can help out with anything! I love my family. They are the most important thing to me. I love my Savior and what he hs done or me. I love my Heavenly Father.

En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen
___________________________________________________

We got two letters from Chad today.
First letter: I think about Nov. 14th

* "My patriarachal blessing turned out great! Yesterday was almost my hardest day here! So I read it this morning and it was nice. :0)" (I laminated his blessing and sent it to him.)

* He is really struggling with his companion, Elder Harris. He says that they are so different.

* He's having a HARD time with Espanol! "Like really it's so bad! I know I need to just keep going on. A guy in my zone showed me a good scripture (Ether 12:27). It was so good! It really helped me out.

* He needs cash. He's been using his Debit card every Thursday for temple Breakfast. (What a treat !!)

* He sent a beautiful letter that they wrote to their parents as if from Christ. He also bore his testimony.


SCRIPTURE:

Ether 12:27 -- (And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before men; and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.)

Second letter: I think about Nov. 19th

* He misses his I-Pod! (Oh dang .....) "Seriously - a mail truck will be by the mall place and we freak out if the radio is on. Ugh! I'm suprised how much I have to sing here. And in Espanol!"

* He ran ino Brother & Sister Palmer (from the Glendale Stake). "She cried when she saw me. They're going to Nauvoo. They leave in a week."

* "I miss Bentz. I wrote him yesterday. And Jimmy."

* Here's his PS -- "We all think we're going crazy. It's funny. We're going to start a busness and sell food under the table. Like McDonald's or KFC. Elder Price's Mom can get it here way fast and we'll sell a burger for $10. We're gonna make money. Undergrund! HAHA!"

Sounds like Chad -- looking for a way to start up some kind of business and make money...... on the side????

___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment