Monday, July 2, 2012

Email #81: It was fun! It was for sure an experience.

Whats up Mama!

Another week. This week went by sooo slow!!! For this transfer we have our district meeting on Tuesday morning instead of like normal at 6 on Monday night. So I was kinda lost this whole week. My companion is such a pain in my butt!!! This is really hard! If I say its green he says it's red. That kinda of crap! It’s such a pain. Like 2 weeks ago- my backpack broke. So I have been just using a scripture case. Some lady at church was like, O I have lots of them.  I'll give you guys some. I was like well yea sure. Flores was like yea I want one.  So she came back and only brought one. She gave it to him. I was like but… I don’t have one. He was like but she gave it to me. Ugh! Then!!! ….his mom sent him a NEW one in the mail. I was like so what do you want for that backpack and he flipped on me saying it was a gift and all this crap. If my companion didn’t have one I would have given the backpack to him. But….no. So selfish!!!So next week I’m going to go buy a backpack. GRRR!!! So frustrating.

So  on Saturday we caught an iguana. Well I did. Then we took it to a sister in our ward and we killedit, well I killed it and skinned it and then she cooked it. Then Sunday after church we ate it. The funny part is Paola lives right next door to the lady. This whole week we were saying that we wanted to kill an iguana and eat it. Paola said she did too. But she thought we were joking. But, we weren’t. Haha! So, she tried it. I don’t think she like it. But, it was really good! It was fun! It was for sure an experience. I cut its head off and everything. All thanks to hermano omar. :)

So the work is good! Paola is getting married on Wednesday and getting baptized on Saturday! I’m so excited!!! I have been working with this girl for like 2 months! :) The only crappy part is that  now there is a rule that the members have to baptize them. The missionaries don’t do it anymore. How crappy!!!! I’m super bummed!!! Elizabeth is progressing so well! She came all the way from a small town just to come to church yesterday. It was great!!! We didn’t think she was going to come but right after the sacrament she walked in :) Sweet!!! She has 2 girls that we're going to baptize too. Just that one of them has to get married first! :/

So, omar isn’t getting married until August. The temple is closed for 2 weeks! UGH!!! Such a pain. I want to go with him so bad! I think I will be able to but just have to be patient.  I have been thinking a lot about California. I miss it sooo much! Hope the Geisers have fun! I love them. Tell them to write me! I miss her letters! Well not much more to say. Keep working! Haha! Today I saw Muñoz. He finishes in 3 weeks! Crazy! He is dead. Its almost time! Haha!

So, I want to see if I can buy a new suit for when I come home. And a new shirt and maybe a new belt. I want to go and check how much. But yea my suit is horrible and the one I bought is nice but just for missionaries. I want to look good for when I come home. Im thinking like 300 or less. Maybe you can talk to the gmas :) Haha! Let me know next week.

Gotta go. Love ya!

Love, Mo



Looks like chicken wings....
But no -- IGUANA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment