Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Email #82: I think it was pure revelation.

Whats up Mama!

So, this week was really good and really bad. The good, well Paola got married and got baptized!!!! YES!!! It was so great! I’m so happy for her! I can’t wait till you get to meet her. We also baptized a little kid named Oscar. His mom is a member. The bad part is that President found out that we all went to Fridays last Monday. We broke two rules, which I wasn’t really even thinking about. 1- We can’t meet in BIG groups. Which I didn’t know that all those people were going to come. That wasn’t my fault. I thought it was just Muñoz and me. 2- Right now we can’t go to American restaurants because of all the drug traffic that is going on in Mexico. I totally forgot about that one.  So I got a call from the assistants. They weren’t too happy. My companion got a call from Prez. Prez didn’t call me or say anything in my letter this week. But it was interesting. He found out on Friday. On Wednesday I had an interview with him. I don’t think he knew about it. But he told me a whole bunch of crap about obedience. Told me that I have to be more obedient in mission rules and for when I go home to be obedient to the commandments. I think it was pure revelation. Crazy! I might have lost his confidence again. I hope not. Ugh! Stupid rules! Grrrr! The other thing that sucks is that my companion and me aren’t doing good! Its every single day. Its sooo flippin hard! I just try to not get him pissed and when he does get pissed, I just laugh in my head and let it go. Then like an hour later he is fine. I really just don’t know sometimes. Changes are in two weeks! I would love to stay here and train for my last two changes, but you never know what is going to happen.  One night this week we bought pizza. He was like, "Well if you want to buy the pizza I'll buy the soda and you can have the backpack."  So I bought pizza for like 10 bucks and he gave me the backpack. So I have a backpack. He is so frustrating. It’s a good backpack though! :) These last two weeks I have felt fat. All my companion does is eat. But, ya! I’m done! I’m going on a diet! Not really a diet but I’m just not going to eat junk! So next week I’m going to go to the mall to look at suits. I’ll let you know how much they cost. I don’t think I’ll be able to use my suits because they're gross! And big.  Last I checked I weighed like 225 lbs. I think we’re going to start running in the morning, Prez told my companion that he needs to lose weight.  Well Mama I love ya! Miss ya!

Love, Mo
Paola and Victor
Married on July 4, 2012
Paola's Baptism July 7, 2012

Oscar
Baptized July 7, 2012

This is the "LETTER"
Everyone gets it at 3 months to home.
Asks lots of questions, like "Which airport
you're flying in to."  

No comments:

Post a Comment