Monday, May 9, 2011

E-Mail #22: Just when you start to get comfortable, you get to call home and you feel like your starting over again.

Hey Mama!

It was soooo nice to get to talk on the phone! Just when you start to get comfortable, you get to call home and you feel like your starting over again. I was in a blah mood last night after I talked to everyone -- but it was nice. :D There's really not much to say. Haha

Wow! How sad uncle Bob died! :( he wasnt even that old!

Thank you for the adresses! :) Im gonna write letters today! Well Mama! I sure do love ya! How is binny! She sounded all drugged up! Is she happy? I hope so... Kenna sounded good. I miss her tons. Wish I was there to see her teen years! UGH Dad. I really miss the old man! It was nice to just talk to him a bit! I know he misses me ALOT! I totally forgot. I was supposed to tell him Happy Birthday. Cause its coming up soon. :(( He knows I love him :) Well Mama! Were going to Centro today to go buy some stuff and take pics of old buildings! I love ya so much! Tell everyone I said hi and it was good to talk! LOVE YA!!!!

Love, MO

___________________________________________________

A note from Mom:

I feel the same way as Chad. I feel all "Blah" today. Oh well -- it's just part of it. He did talk last night about "the drunks". He told me that he went over and took their clothes so that they could go home and wash them. YUCK! Looks gross. But - what a thing to do. He said they are funny guys, but having a hard time committing. He talked about when he goes over - and they AREN'T drunk - they feel the Spirit and they get emotional and want to change their lives. But - the problem is, they usually ARE drunk. UGH!!
__________________________________________________



Talking to the fam on Mother's Day !!



A really cool park in town.



Washing the drunks clothes for them --
GROSS !!

Hermano Mar


Rita and Mar Lopez
(family where he called from)

No comments:

Post a Comment