Monday, March 26, 2012

E-Mail #67: I HAVE A COUCH!!!

Hey Mama!

So last week I wrote Adam. I wrote him just saying that I loved him. That the Atonement was real. Today I got a letter from Diana with experiences from their day. It was so good!!! I felt their spirit really good!!! So I’m soooo glad that he went. He will be a good missionary!

So I’m here in Cancun. My area is soooo small. But, I have two SMALL towns that are in my ward. I live in an apartment. It’s huge! It’s on the fourth floor. That sucks! Haha! It has three rooms. The bathroom is small! But nice. I HAVE A COUCH!!! I have always wanted one in my mission. It’s really nice. One of the towns that we have is right by the airport! So I see airplanes allll day. Every time I see one I die little by little. Only six months and I’ll be on one. Haha! My new companion is a little prideful. He only has eight months and thinks he knows everything! President called me Tuesday and told me to be strong and to just love him. He can’t write his family because he opened his facebook a couple weeks ago. But he is a good missionary. Very fun! But this change won’t be perfect. But it will be fun.

So the old missionary that was here before me went home. He finished his mission. We were in a trio for a couple of days. It was fun! His Dad came to pick him up. But he isn’t the Stake President, so he was still a missionary. He could go to the beach. That sucks!!! But they had a good time. His dad rented a car. He said it was $200. I think they just stayed in dumpy hotels. They had a good time. It made me excited for when we come back.

That’s cool that Elder Haws is home.

I’m not sure if Ingrid got married, I’ll find out tonight. Enrique got his call!!!! He is going to Tampico, México. He leaves on June 13. I’m so excited!!! He wanted to go to Arizona, but o well. I love that guy sooo much! I’m gonna see him on Sunday for General Conference.

So I finally weighed myself. I weigh 235. I lost 50 pounds on my mission!!! Yea! But I still want to lose more! I want to be skinny!!!

Well Mama! I love ya sooo much! Tell Dad I love him and miss him! Seeing this missionary with his dad made me a little home sick, but Im over it now. Haha! Tell Binny I said hi! I love her! Love ya lots! I hope spring break was good!


Love, MO


Elder Asencio


Chad's new place
A New York City apartment -- I don't think so....


No comments:

Post a Comment