Monday, March 12, 2012

E-mail #65: He told me that he felt like he was the junior companion and that I was taking control of everything.

So...Im offically freaked out! Kenna is getting old! I cant believe this! She told me about her whole night. He definately put on a show. That was good. I call him a dweeb cause he wore vans. Im way more classy than that. But o well. I wish I was there for all this. But o well. My 17 months is tommorrow!!!! The time is going by faster and faster!!!

So this week was ok. ItHe told me that he felt like he was the junior companion and that I was taking control of everything. was Stake Conferance. We only had 2 people come to church. We planned on 7. Its always a little harder for conferances. So, on thursday Villanueva and I had our weekly planning session. Its a time to plan for the week and the investigators. He told me that he felt like he was the junior companion and that I was taking control of everything. Which is true. I told him. "Youre not a liitle greeny in the mission. You know how to do this. If you dont do it I will." So these last few days I let him do everything. and .... we had a crappy half of the week. We taught like 6 lessons in 3 days! Crappy!!! So tomorrow its go time. Going back to normal. Taking control. We have changes on sunday. Who knows what will happen. Whatever happens happens. He is a good guy but he needs to do stuff.

Yesterday was stake conferance. It was good. Prezy and sister Salinas were there. They spoke. It was good. Elder Gonzalez from the 70's was there. He spoke good. I saw people from Leona Vicario!!! Amailia was there! :) Ana was there to! Its so good to see your converts go to church after you leave. Enrique spoke. His papers should be here this week. He has his call, its just on its way!!!!! IM so excited!!! This week we might marry some people. Im excited for that. We have a little girl that might get babtized this friday. She is cool. :) This week should be interesting. Well I miss ya Mom. Love ya lots!

Love, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment