Saturday, November 26, 2011

E-Mail #50: I miss it! :( But we had a nice Thanksgiving.


Hey Mama!

Thanksgiving! It looked like it went really well! I miss it! :( But we had a nice Thanksgiving. We woke up. Muñoz and Castañeda came to get us from our house. We bought "Panuchos" Its Yucatan Food. Its a tortilla with black beans, then another tortilla. then fried. Then with lettuce, tomato, onion salsa habenero. There REALLY good. Then we went to eat "Tortas de Cochininta" Its shredded pork on a sandwich, but SUPER greasy!!! So good! These were all places like on the side of the streets! Haha! In the states I dont think we would ever have gone. It was good! We went in the morning. We spent like 45 pesos! It was sweet! Then in the night we bought pizza and bread sticks. During the day we ate at the house. The sister had it bought and delivered to our house. It was good. White rice and black beans. Like always and chicken. Haha!

So living in our own house is really nice! Its so big and CLEAN!!! We have a lot more time to relax at night. Vinay and me get a long better. Which is good, but then when were here in the offices someone will say a joke and then he gets mad. He is a baby. I just cant say ANYTHING to offend him. Other than that its good.

The work is going. We have a kid that is 17. He is doing good! He likes going to chuch and today were going to a babtizm so he can see one. Should be good. There is a sister in the ward. Her husband isnt married. We went this week to talk to him. He is Catholic but prays and goes to church like mormons do. We showed up last night. He asked if we ate dinner. We said well at like 2:30 yea but no. He was like well what do you guys like? He bought pizza al pastor. Pizza with meat. SO GOOD!!! Then while were were waiting he was like "Alright lets read the book" We taught about when Jesus came to the americas. He was very interested. He said that he would finish the chapter and go to church :) Then we ate pizza. Then he took us allll the waaaay to the offices :) He is really cool! Were taking it nice and slow. Our new ward is pretty cool. Not to many members. Like 45 that actually come to church. So we have lots of work to do. Im starting to learn the area better. Its coming along pretty good.

I got your package on tuesday. Its going to be so much fun!!!! Vinay and me are very excited to start. He wanted to start looking up the scriptures now. I told him he had to wait. Tell grandma that I got her package too. It had lots of towels and peanut brittle. It was really good! :))) We all loved it. Which package did you send pics. Is it another one? :)

I bought my ipod. Its sweet! It was 2000 pesos. Its a nano touch 8 gb. Its cool. I just need to get music. If you can send CDs. I really like Hilary weeks. I might go to the temple store. Well see. Thank you I appreciate it Momma :) I really want to know how the NFL is. Next can you send me a report of the week :) Please.

I gotta go. I love ya lots! Miss ya! Only a few weeks and Ill be calling ya! :))))



New house




Thanksgiving lunch



Thanksgiving Dinner




A place called Glorietta




My mexican friend


No comments:

Post a Comment