Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Email #94:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A note from Mom:
Well, I got this email today.  He sent it yesterday, so I don't know why it took so long to receive it.  CRAZY !!!  But, good to hear he is happy and still "loving the mish". 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s good to know that my Chargers are doing good. I can’t wait to see! Haha! The time is really going by SUPER fast! Haha! Its hard to focus! La verdad! But this week was good! Cessy was supposed to get baptized on Friday but she drank because she felt the pressure. So we had to wait until Sunday. Sunday morning she got baptized. It was a nice service. Short and sweet! But Juan didn’t go. He drank again. After the service we went to pass by. He was there but he didn’t want to come out. I told Cessy, Well if he doesn’t want to. It’s fine.  I don’t really care. I was super frustrated. I was really hard on him. I told him that he needs to get his act together. He was acting all hard and stuff. He told us a lot of his doubts and stuff. Which was good. Things about poligamy and crap. He needs to feel that God loves him. He doesn’t believe in love. Because he had such a hard life before. It’s sad. Then we went back in the night time and he was drunk but a nice drunk. He said he saw a dream, where he saw God but without the face. Who knows. But he was drunk, so we have to go back. On the plus side Cessy got baptized and she is happy!!!! Also, some lady brought her friend to church. Her friend has been lots of times and actually was going to get baptized but she wasn’t married. Now she doesn’t live with this guy and I think we can baptize her on the 13 of October! J I’m excited!
 So, I’m pretty excited as well! Not gonna lie! It just keeps going faster and faster! I found out to this week that I go home on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Sweet!!!
I have bad news! L I talked to Fabian. He says that his wife doesn’t want to get sealed in the temple. I don’t know what happened but I don’t think they’re going to get sealed. I’m like sooo sad! I don’t know what’s going to happen but I told him that he should at least go for his on endowment. I hope he can go! Please pray for them. If you go to the temple put their names down on the list.
 Well Mama! I love ya! Tell Dad that I love him. Have a good week!!!
 Love, Mo

Cessey's baptism
September 31, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment